An Open Letter to Dave Matthews of The Dave Matthews Band

Oh Hey Dave,

How are you doing? I am fine. Thanks for reading my little note, I'm a huge fan. But do you know who I'm an even huger fan of?

Phillip Phillips.

You may remember him from such gigs as winning American Idol, or having kidney stones, or singing  during the pre-game huzzah of the 2012 MLB All-Star Game.

Anywho, I'd like to implore you to please have him open for you when you tour next summer. Your compliance in this matter would be greatly appreciated, as my husband loves you more than cake, and I really love Phil Phillips, so it would be the perfect mash-up concert line-up for us.

Plus, I think you and Phil would really get along. I don't know him, and I don't know you either, but I promise you I get a feeling about these kind of things, so you should just trust me and get the contracts signed.

Point in fact; When I was younger I was like, "Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro should do another movie together," and then, BAM, the movie 'Heat' came out. Still haven't seen it but I hear good things.

Think it over Dave, I'll look forward to the announcement. In fact, I've taken the liberty of drafting the press release already, so just let me know when your people need it.

It'd be a helluva show Dave!

Yours Truly,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the Wealth