So, We Moved Again.

I know. We craycray.

Another new job for me, and another new home for the fambam.

We're in Rochester, New York now.

FOR GOOD THIS TIME. And I mean it.

So TP was born and raised here in the ROC, and most of his family still lives here - mom/stepdad, siblings, nieces/nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc., etc., family, famery and so-on.
To catch you up...

Lola was born in August, and I was on maternity leave until mid-September (not a long mat leave, you say? Whelp, you're right, the benefits at my old company were atroooociouuuus). While on said maternity leave, we took a trip to Rochester to introduce Lo to Tom's side of the fambam and I applied for a jobby-job while we were in town.

Long story short - I got the job and right after Thanksgiving hopped on a plane with the two kiddos bound for Rochester.

Photobucket

Tom drove a U-Haul full of our shtuff from Chicago to ROC, and we unpacked it in a charming 3-bedroom Cape-style house, and I started my new gig on December 3!

So that makes five cross-country moves in the 3.5 years Tommy and I have been married. Our reasons for this latest pilgrimage are probably obvious - with the two kids, we just want to be near family, in a nice kid-friendly town where we can settle down for a long, long time.

The last few months have been a whirlwind, to say the least, and it has been in the works for months, so please excuse my absence from the interwebs. I've got a queue full of posts for the ol' blog now, though, and am ready to make 2013 my most blogacious year yet!

Check out my recently updated Aboot section to see some updated pics of the kiddos, and keep scrolling to see a couple pics of what we've been up to lately.

Rainbow Hearts and Smoochies,
Christa

TJ and Momma Sledding at the Farm

Say it with tater tots: Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the Wealth