We Don't Get Smut TV Anymore...Sad Face

So when we moved to Chicago we were on a bit of a budget and decided not to get cable right away. As luck would have it, upon inhabiting our domicile we plugged the TV cable into the wall and <ta-da!> there was TV! All the major networks, plus the History channel (major score) and PBS for the tiny tot. Perf, wonderful, sunshine sparkle rainbows - no cable purchase necessary.

One small issue - and only I would think this is an issue, TP think it's the very best thing in the world - and it's that we no longer get the E! Network, which means we no longer get the mind-numbing, nonsensical, brain cell depleting smut TV that I <deep breath> enjoyyyy watching from time to time.

I mean, PBS and the History Channel are great - but there are times in my week when I don't want to think while I watch TV...is that terrible? Sometimes I just want to kick back and be entertained by Ice and Coco and Coco's moron assistant. Or I might want to catch up on the latest celebrity gossip with that one "news" show that Giuliana used to host. Or maybe she still does host it? I don't even know - because I can't even watch it ever! I don't have my Girls Next Door, and who wouldn't miss Chelsea calling them an asshole every night at 11:30?

When I want the Kardashians to entertain me like clowns I now have to create it myself...

Photobucket

<GIANT SIGH>

What's a girl to do. Cling to the internet and MSPaint, obviously. Devour my US Weekly every Friday. And keep learning things mneehhh on the History Channel, I GUESSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the Wealth